- 【Top Quality Material】- the handle and hoop are made of High-density carbon fiber mixed with fiberglass material, making it very lightweight, impact resistant, and strong. The handle is finished with a Non-slip coating, providing the greatest grip when wet. This allows you to hold on during chaotic fishing scenarios.
- 【Waterproof Ruber Coating Nylon Mesh】- there is a ruber coating on the net, which is waterproof and helps to protect the net from water logging, bad odours. Knotless nylon mesh prevents fishhooks from getting tangled. and the nets are gentler on the fishes’ slime coating, letting you catch the fish without injuring them.
- 【Easy to Carry and Use】-ODDSPRO collapsible fly fishing net, designed with foldable collapsible handle, which can be clipped to the waist or back, and a simple flick will get them into a usable position.
- 【Universal Middle Size】- 11.5 x 15.5 x 10 inches is the hoop size, which fits for most trout range. the handel is 8.5 inches length, a shorter handle is ideal for fly fishing on the shores, river fishing or lake fishing. the classical shape of our fihing net surely looks good in your pictures.
- 【Best Gifts Choice】-Our fly fishing net suit for beginner and seasoned angler. Get one right net as gift for your boyfriend, father, son or your friends in Christmas or their birthday, it’s will be a lifetime memory for them.
Details: Whether you are new to fly fishing or are a seasoned angler, having the right net can be the difference between creating a lifetime memory or having your day ruined for losing the fish of a lifetime.
Anyone who’s lost a monster fish right at the river bank or off the side of the boat will tell you owning a reliable fly fishing net is a must. whatever you’re a serious angler or a inexperienced starter, our fly fishing net will be the best choice for you.
➤Easy to Use
➤Perfect in Pictures
➤Waterproof Nylon Mesh
Hoop size – 11.5 x 15.5 x 10 inches
Handel size – 8.5 inches
Weight – 11.22oz (318g)
Tips for Using Fish Nets
Having the right net doesn’t guarantee the survival of the fish. Besides being injured, the fish could still die from distress if handled inappropriately. As a result, it’s important to master the catch and release tips & techniques so as to increase the survival chance of the fishes. These techniques can also enhance your game:
– Try netting the fish near or on the surface of the water.
– You are most likely to land fish if you net head-first rather than tail-first (fish can’t swim backwards)
– Avoid chasing the fish, instead, bring the fish to you.
– When making your final move to land the fish, avoid lifting the fish, instead, slide them in for a landing.